How We Grow
Consistent, clean, sustainably cultivated cannabis
Our Commitment to Quality
At CVD, we believe in clean, sustainably-cultivated cannabis. Our gardens are managed by degreed horticulturalists and farmers who have made careers in agriculture, both cannabis and food crops. We grow indoors for year round production and consistency, using a hydroponic growing method. We utilize Integrated Pest Management to prevent and eliminate pests and diseases. When necessary, OMRI-certified products are used to reduce disease pressure during the vegetative stage. Our entire team is certified through the Vermont Department of Agriculture to safely apply non-toxic, non-residual, natural products. This combination of sustainable methods keeps everyone safe; gardeners, consumers and the environment.
Our Mother Plants
Strong, healthy mother plants are the foundation of our garden. These moms are what provide clones for all of our production and sales. Our mothers are maintained for 6-12 months; we keep the plants short and bushy with special pruning techniques and carefully feed them to promote vibrant clones. We keep multiple mother plants for each strain to ensure the future of the genetic line and to fulfill demand.
Grow With Us
We’d really like to be your dispensary of choice so thought we’d share some of the benefits of selecting us as your local dispensary.
- O.penVAPE cartridges and batteries: The industry leader in vape technology
- We were the first to sell clones!
- Widest Range of hemp-derived CBD products in Vermont
- Lab services: We offer potency testing for your home harvests
- High quality, non-toxic concentrates
- Largest selection of products in the state
- Knowledgeable, friendly staff able to assist the cannabis naive to the cannaseur
- Convenient hours of operation and four locations
- Statewide delivery for only $5, free on orders above $250
- All infused products formulated and lab tested for consistent dosing