Ordering Medical Cannabis Online
CVD and SVW patients are able to preorder medical cannabis online for same-day pick up at all of our dispensary locations. Orders can be made up to 15 minutes prior to closing. Orders will not be held past the close of business each day. At this time, all orders are transacted curbside with the exception of our SVW Brattleboro location which utilizes a drive-thru window.
View Our Inventory
Important – How and When to Place an Online Order
- To place an order online, patients must create an account in Blackbird, the software we use to process online orders and track Reward Points. Please note,You must be a returning patient to order medical cannabis online. Patients new to CVD and SVW must book a 45 minute initial consultation for their first appointment.
- Make sure you follow instructions to set up an account.
- To create efficiencies in order processing which will help serve you better and relieve traffic congestion at curbside pickup, you must place an order online in the following “ordering window” timeslots:
*Please note: each window will include a limit for how many orders can be placed within that time frame. Blackbird calls these “pickup times.” If the limit has been reached, you will see a notification that the “menu has closed” and we ask that you check back in at the beginning of the next time slot to place your order. Once you have been notified that your order is ready, you are welcome to pick it up at any time during the remainder of the business day.
How Blackbird Reward Points Work
- During COVID-19 curbside pickup protocols we have introduced a temporary new way to take advantage of your Blackbird Reward Points: coupons for credit to reduce the overall cost of your order. You will need to login to Blackbird through your account and place your order online in order to access these coupons.
- For step-by-step instructions on how to redeem your Reward points.
For the safety of our staff and patients, please review our COVID-19 dispensary protocols.
What to Bring With You:
Vermont state-issued Medical Marijuana Card. This must indicate CVD or SVW as your designated dispensary. You will need this at every visit.
We understand things come up. We do not charge a cancellation fee, but if you can’t make your appointment, we ask that you please give us a call so we can make the time available for another patient.