Online preordering is now LIVE.
CVD and SVW patients are now able to preorder online for express pick up at all of our dispensary locations.
Place your order online for a same day pick up appointment. A text notification will be sent to you when your order is ready, after which you are free to stop in at your earliest convenience. Pick ups can be made up to 15 minutes prior to closing. Orders will not be held past the close of day.
SVW patients have the option to pick up express online pre-orders at our Brattleboro drive-thru. Please indicate this preference at the time of your pre-order.
*IMPORTANT NOTICE: all transactions are temporarily cash only. Please plan accordingly before coming to your dispensary appointment. We are working diligently to fix the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience. We will notify you as soon as the problem has been resolved.*
Please note: the program we use to track your rewards points and house our online menu, Baker, has updated their software and changed their name to Blackbird.
You will be able to place online orders once after you have set up an account with Blackbird. Blackbird is a more secure system, and you will be required to upload two forms of ID in order to set up an account – the best way to do this is take a photo of your VMR ID and license. We also recommend using the same phone number previously used so that your Baker rewards points carry over to Blackbird. If you require assistance, our dispensary staff can lend you a hand at your appointment. Please allow for a little extra time at your appointment if you need help.
View Our Inventory
How it Works
- You must be a returning patient to preorder. Patients new to CVD and SVW must book a 45 minute initial consultation for their first appointment.
- Select your desired pickup location.
- You will be prompted to create a profile, logging in with your phone number and password.
- Once logged in, browse the live menu and place desired items from our inventory into your cart. While displayed products do reflect our live inventory, please note that availability of items placed in your cart is not fully guaranteed due to in-store purchasing that may be happening simultaneously.
- When you have finished shopping, select the cart icon at the top right hand corner of the screen.
- If you would like to edit your preorder or add other items, you may do so at this time. You can also enter a promotional code if you have one.
- The cart screen allows you to submit a note to our staff. Let us know of any preferences you may have.
- Select the “Place Preorder” button. Preorders must be placed during operating hours.
- You will be directed to a preorder status page. Once your preorder is accepted by our staff you will receive a series of text messages, the first of which will confirm your appointment. Subsequent texts will update you on your preorder status. Note that the final pickup time for online preorders is 15 minutes before dispensary closing. Preorders not picked up within 24 hours will be cancelled.
What to bring with you:
- Vermont state issued Medical Marijuana Card. This must indicate CVD or SVW as your designated dispensary. You will need this at every visit.
- Payment. *all transactions are temporarily cash only. Please plan accordingly before coming to your dispensary appointment. We are working diligently to fix the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience. We will notify you as soon as the problem has been resolved.* Apologies, we cannot accept credit cards or checks at this time.
We understand things come up. We do not charge a cancellation fee, but if you can’t make your appointment, we ask that you please give us a call so we can make the time available for another patient.