Order Medical Marijuana Online
CVD and SVW patients are able to preorder medical marijuana online for same-day pick up at all of our dispensary locations. Orders can be made up to 15 minutes prior to closing. Orders will not be held past the close of business each day. At this time, all orders are transacted curbside with the exception of our SVW Brattleboro location which utilizes a drive-thru window.
Green Friday Deals!
CVD: 11/27 – 11/30
SVW: 11/27 & 11/28
~Special 20mg THC Infused Cornflake, Chocolate Chip & Marshmallow Cookie (while supplies last)
~$5 Pre-Rolls (while supplies last)
~FREE 600mg CBD Lemon Peppermint Drops with purchase of 600mg THC Lemon Peppermint Drops
~Every visit to the dispensary through the weekend = one raffle entry.
Prizes include Modern Smoking (retail value $161), Wellness (retail value $181), and Sweet Tooth (retail value $169)!
Three winners will be chosen for each dispensary.
Click here for more information.
HOW TO PLACE AN ORDER ONLINE:
1. To place an order online, patients must create an account in Blackbird, the software we use to process online orders and track Reward Points.
2. Click here for helpful step-by-step instructions on setting up an account.
3. To create efficiencies in order processing which will help serve you better and relieve traffic congestion at curbside pickup, you must place an order online in the following “ordering window” timeslots:
*Please note: each window will include a limit for how many orders can be placed within that time frame. Blackbird calls these “pickup times.” If the limit has been reached, you will see a notification that the “menu has closed” and we ask that you check back in at the beginning of the next time slot to place your order. Once you have been notified that your order is ready, you are welcome to pick it up at any time during the remainder of the business day, even though you will see a message requesting you pick up your order within the timeslot you placed it.
HOW BLACKBIRD REWARDS POINTS WORK
1. During COVID-19 curbside pickup protocols we have introduced a temporary new way to take advantage of your Blackbird Reward Points: coupons for credit to reduce the overall cost of your order. You will need to login to Blackbird through your account and place your order online in order to access these coupons.
2. For step-by-step instructions on how to redeem your Reward points, click here.
Please click here for more information on COVID-19 dispensary protocols.
View Our Inventory
How it Works
- You must be a returning patient to order medical marijuana online. Patients new to CVD and SVW must book a 45 minute initial consultation for their first appointment.
- Select your desired pickup location.
- You will be prompted to create a profile, logging in with your phone number and password.
- Once logged in, browse the live menu and place desired items from our inventory into your cart. While displayed products do reflect our live inventory, please note that the availability of items placed in your cart is not fully guaranteed until your order has been confirmed due to call-in and delivery orders that are simultaneously being fulfilled.
- When you have finished shopping, select the cart icon at the top right-hand corner of the screen.
- If you would like to edit your preorder or add other items, you may do so at this time. You can also enter a promotional code if you have one.
- The cart screen allows you to submit a note to our staff. Let us know of any preferences you may have.
- Select the “Place Preorder” button. Preorders must be placed during operating hours within the respective ordering window times.
- You will be directed to a preorder status page. Once your preorder is accepted by our staff you will receive a series of text messages, the first of which will confirm your appointment. Subsequent texts will update you on your preorder status. Note that the final pickup time for online preorders is 15 minutes before dispensary closing. Preorders which are not picked up within 24 hours will be canceled.
What to bring with you:
- Vermont state-issued Medical Marijuana Card. This must indicate CVD or SVW as your designated dispensary. You will need this at every visit.
- Payment. *At CVD: we are requesting that all transactions use AeroPay for contactless payment via bank-to-bank transfer. You will need a smartphone or tablet with a camera to use this payment option. To learn how to activate your AeroPay account, click here. Cash is also accepted and we will be accepting checks through the end of November. Please plan accordingly before coming to your dispensary appointment and activate your AeroPay account before coming to the dispensary.
*At SVW: *all transactions are temporarily exact change in cash or check only due to new protocols surrounding COVID-19. Please plan accordingly before coming to your dispensary appointment. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
We understand things come up. We do not charge a cancellation fee, but if you can’t make your appointment, we ask that you please give us a call so we can make the time available for another patient.