Paying for Your Medicine
Currently, both the Burlington and South Burlington dispensaries accept cash and debit cards for payment. The Middlebury and Brattleboro dispensaries are cash only. Unfortunately, insurance does not cover the cost of medical marijuana in Vermont.
“Stocking up” can be an effective strategy for you to ensure access to your preferred cannabis products for symptom relief.
- Tinctures: Buy 5 get one free
- Bakery & Confections: Buy a dozen get 15% off (for cookies, this only applies to 4 packs)
- Vape Cartridges: Buy 5 get 1 free, buy 10 get 3 free
- Transdermal patches: Buy 10 get 1 free, buy 20 get 3 free or buy 30 get 6 free
- Suppositories: Buy 10, get 10% off
- Flower: The cost per gram decreases with bulk buying. For example, you get a 21% decrease in cost when you buy 28 grams vs. 1 gram: ($14.75 per gram, $50 per 3.5 grams, $90 per 7 grams, $165 per 14 grams, & $325 per 28 grams)
Qualification for Financial Assistance Application
We are offering a simplified enrollment criteria based on the State of Vermont’s 3SquaresVT program. You must provide to us a copy of your 3SquaresVT qualification along with a new application form to be enrolled in our Discount Program, once your Card has expired to be re-enrolled for our existing patients under financial assistance.
• Once your application is approved, discounts will be available immediately.
• Eligible patients will receive a 10% discount on flower and 7.5% discount on infused products, concentrates and vape.
• Automatic annual recertification upon renewal of Vermont Marijuana Registration.
• The new Financial Assistance Program is effective July 1st, 2019
• Patients currently enrolled will immediately start receiving 10% / 7.5%.
• Patients now receiving a 15% discount on flower will continue to until the expiration of their current VMR card. At that time,they will be automatically transitioned to the new annual rate.
• FAA discounts can not be combined with other discounts, including bulk purchasing.